Monday, December 10, 2007

single parent dating resources

As a single mum, it's pretty hard to find the time to go out and meet people. If I'm not at work, all of my time is taken up looking after the kids. Luckily a new website, Single Parent Fun has come into my life and taken the effort out of meeting people. Once the kids are in bed, I can log on and chat with like minded single parents, other single mums dating and single dads that might be interested in the same things as me.

It's become an essential resource to me, and should be for all other single mums dating as well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silky said...

I'm on there too but find it a bit bitchy at times. Another site has just recently been launched called www.singlewithkids.co.uk and it's a bit more rounded with some good cheap breaks too.

H x

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home